Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ms. M's recipe from Artemis guest.

My hobby is to cook.
And one of my fun is to hear guests like the recipe recommended these days.
And I decided to try to make this dish for future.
Well, cooking was here.

"Fried shrimp and tofu and edamame (Oto version)"
"Material"
* Suitable : Shrimp  ( for seasoned shrimp. alcohol, potato starch.)
* Suitable : green soybeans  or , green asparagus,
* Suitable : hard tofu  (please drain tightly with kitchen paper.)
*Taste suitable: solt and pepper , or chinese seaoning ,or soi souse and honey,  oroyster sourse, consomme.
                        (however, please change the  taste as your feeling.)
* frying oil :  sesame oil, olive oil, rapessed oil  or,,,,,

It was delicious flavor, but there are really neat.
It looks colorful and, I think women are happy with a healthy dish.
I used olive oil and garlic because I like garlic, and I put the pepper and chili powder.

Thank you , Ms.M !!

Oto