Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am Oto by Oto

Hello, I 'm OTO and have been here in Artemis for six years because I love cross-dressing culture.
In feelings that the man wants to become a beautiful woman, there is no border as my owner said, right?
I would love to share this culture with not only Japan but also all worlds.
So, I try to study and write down in English and am wishing a fantastic meeting to be with you guys.

By the way,I don' t need to care about tomorrow ! because OFF ♪
It is around 2am now but I am still having good time myself.
Well, I'm writing here and am listening classical music which is composed by Turina  from Spain.
The title is  Danzas Andaluzas, Op.8-3. Zapateado.. and  the pianist is Alicia de Larrocha.
hmmmmm,wow, wow ,wow,How beautiful, passionate and rich clolos is !!!! I must be exciting !
My name OTO means "sounds" in Japanese.yeah, I love all kind of  music,especially Classic,Jazz,R&B,Funk,World,Japaneses pops, Latin,Salsa.
So,if you have any requests of music , please tell me before you visit to Artemis,
I would like to make you fun more by nice music !

Have a nice weekend and nice music life.

Artemis staff
Oto