Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guided Outing by Oto

Hello,I am OTO and listening  to "The Rolling Stones".
My mood is rock in this PM.

I enjoyed outing together with our guest  yesterday.
our guest wanted having dinner but only we have 50 min  for it.(3hours course,make-over,guided outing only.)
I've got some suggestions on restaurants nearby to salon,and finaly she decided to go to Thai-food restaurant .
Her reason was not what she'd like , only for her make-up.For example,the steam in the hotpot will break down  her makeup...
How sweet heart she has!  I'm a woman but never think of that ,only for my stomach what it wants to..
Of course , I requested a mild taste in the Thai food restaurant for her  and we enjoyed chatting  as female friend.
Foods was perfect but she didn't eat so much so I aked her why?
She said "when I changed to woman, my stomach also changes to woman's stomach"
How,How, How, sweet heart she has ! I'm a woman but I have a stomach as a man........
Incidentally, her fashion coordinate was beige suit(salon), black boots (salon/easy to walk even men) with white clutch bag(salon). It was Perfect.

Tonight also have guided outing course.(6hour course, make-over,guided outing, make-off)
Maybe, We will go to china-town by the ship and hanging out somewhere.
I am wondering she will love it.

I 'm here in Yokohama for almost 12years. Yokohama is like my garden.
I hope to guide you in my favorite city ,YOKOHAMA.

have a sweet princess time!

OTO.