Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Media / NHK world by Kaede

Hello !I'm Kaede .

Please check it out “NHK WORLD / Boys Will Be Boys?”
http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/movie/feature34.html

Although it is not enough time to show all style of Crossdressing Japanese culture, You can touch now’s Japanese Crossdresser’s for sure.
I had the cooperation of Japanese national TV coverage(NHK WORLD) last day.
As for me, had to make-over & took pictures my friend who is young crossdresser at my salon.

Crossdressing gave him energy, confidence, a variety of things for his wonderful future ,indeed.
Unfortunately, He'll stop cross dressing in the wake of graduation…. but...
Finally, He told me “I will be back .” YEAH!!!

I believe that crossdressing is one of Japanese art. There are border between nations but not for art.

I would love to share those Japanese words in the world.
   JOSOU(女装)…means crossdressing in Japanese.
   JOSOU(女装) …means Artemis’s own crossdressing style.
Owner
Kaede