Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am alone here in Artemis with Latin music. by Oto

Hello.
I am Oto , alone and feel lonery in Artemis, miss guest's and kaede's smile , lagher.
So, I am listening to detonating sound that is latin music.
It is so exciting sound. Maybe , I am going to dance by myself...of course alone. (sounds lonery?)

Kaede is going to Tokyo Disney Land with our guest.
Unfotunately, It is rainy and  very much cold as winter is coming back in Japan.
Hopefully, Their exciting heart changes this strange weather.

By the way, Kaede is too busy with the coopolation of media for these months.
I want to tell you that  her appearance in breaking time 2days ago.
This Japanese character "kinnikuman / muscleman" from manga is like her vitamins.
She is strong owner..... with sweet girl's heart.. haha.

Peace!



and now's my music is....