Monday, April 19, 2010

Manuka Honey by Oto

Finally, I got MANUKA honey +15umf  'from Mossop's, NewZealand  at Aoyama farmer's marcket in Tokyo.
It is delicious too much and match wine, cheese. yummy ...
Moreover, I heard that it is good for health such as natural medicine .
I feel Mossop's is the best taste . thick , refined,smooth.
 It is good gift for the mother's day , isn't it?
Also I am going to give to my grandparents.

I am sure you can discover new honey taste!
Just try one!

Have a nice honey!

Oto

P.S  If you live in Japan, you can get it here.

http://www.honeypot.co.jp/




☆Supa Manuka UMF® Honey has anti-bacterial properties as well!


Honey has been used for medicinal purposes throughout history so the use of using it in medicines today is not a new concept. Research has shown that most honeys have an anti-bacterial property, but some Manuka honeys have an extra anti-bacterial property, which has been named Unique Manuka Factor (UMF). UMF® is the registered trademark of the active manuka honey industry group. It is tested, registered honey for medicinal purposes.

☆What does all this mean for me?

This means that it is very effective and safe for use on wounds, burns, sore throats, and various skin conditions and even on your pets

by Mossop's website